Job ID: 2401348
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2024
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is looking for a talented Insights Strategist for the Communications organization. This is a unique opportunity to join a highly creative and evolving team during an exciting organization transformation. With new leadership in place, we are engaging with internal and external stakeholders in increasingly meaningful and effective ways.
Primary areas of responsibility include providing data and analytics strategic direction to communication driven internal and external campaigns and efforts. As a insights strategist, you will collect, analyze and provide insights on communications data from various sources, including customer behaviors, campaign performance, website traffic, social media, media coverage, internal communications and SEO.
The environment at SAIC is fast-paced and dynamic. In this role, you will have the ability to become a trusted advisor to all areas of the communications organization, with a focus on collaboration to align data and analytics across the company. And you will be working with a communications team that regularly tries to extend the limits of what is possible.
This position reports to the Senior Director of Corporate Communications
This role is remote with some required travel to the SAIC corporate office in Reston, VA.
· Bachelor’s degree and 10 years or more of related experience; master’s and four (6) years or more experience.
· Aptitude for translating complex topics and issues into simple, understandable and visual messages.
· Candidate must demonstrate the ability to think critically to resolve problems with creative and effective solutions and demonstrate initiative and innovation in their work.
· Must be able to develop and maintain relationships within the organization to become a trusted advisor.
· Previous experience working as government consultant, a plus.
· Ability to prioritize multiple projects required.
· Must be able to work independently and influence as an individual contributor.
· Must have high standards and be committed to delivering high quality communications.
· Comfortable with a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Must be able to demonstrate speed, flexibility, adaptability and ability to work under pressure.
· Must demonstrate a proven track record of delivering data-driven marketing and communications insights through writing, storytelling and presentations.
· A project exercise will be provided by all candidates who are selected to interview for this position.
· Preferred experience with various tools and technologies:
• Content Analytics
• Organic and Paid Social Analytics (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn)
• Web & SEO Analytics (Google Analytics, SEM Rush)
• Reporting/Data Visualization (PowerBI, Looker Studio)
• Sentiment and Media Analytics (Muck Rack)
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.