SAIC is currently seeking a Digital Transformation Team Manager to join our team in support of a vital US government agency in the National Capital Region. This exciting opportunity involves collaboration with a team dedicated to supporting the Pension Benefits Guaranty Corporation (PBGC), an independent agency of the United States Government. The team operates within the agency's Information Technology Infrastructure Operations Department (ITIOD). The Digital Transformation Team Manager will oversee Microsoft Power Platform, SharePoint, and ServiceNow solutions and features aligned with the agency's Digital Transformation goals. The successful candidate will play a crucial role as a key member of the management team, requiring adaptability to evolving technologies to meet client requirements. Exceptional communication, leadership, and interpersonal abilities are essential.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand their requirements and foster collaborative relationships.
- Provide services for effective project management and optimize resource allocation for timely project completion.
- Demonstrate outstanding written and oral communication skills, facilitating effective communication channels.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and recommend changes to enhance overall effectiveness.
- Offer strategic guidance to the client, managing Digital Transformation development efforts to meet organizational objectives and shaping strategic direction.
- Provide technical guidance to foster a collaborative and learning-oriented environment, assisting in the development of complex designs.
- Conduct technical reviews to ensure adherence to development standards and best practices, ensuring timeliness and quality of deliverables.
- Generate communication and reports for the Digital Transformation lead, addressing potential roadblocks and proactively identifying issues.
- Support the Program Manager by providing crucial information for status reports, briefings, schedules, and project plans, contributing to both written and oral forms of communication.
- Manage and nurture relationships with clients, ensuring their needs and expectations are met, and provide regular updates and insights in a collaborative and client-focused approach.
This position is a hybrid and will require minimum of 2 days to be in office in Washington D.C.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or another applicable field, and Ten (10) years or more of experience in Digital Transformation solutioning; Master’s degree and Seven (7) years or more of experience.
- 3+ Years Microsoft Power Platform
- 3+ Years ServiceNow Development
- 2+ Years Power Apps and API integration.
- Well-versed in all aspects of Microsoft Power Platform, encompassing Power BI, Power Apps, and Power Automate.
- Extensive hands-on experience utilizing InfoPath and SharePoint Designer for the development of workflows and data view web parts.
- Knowledgeable about Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) concepts.
- Demonstrated expertise in seamlessly integrating cutting-edge technologies into existing systems and processes.
- Proficient in ServiceNow development to enhance and optimize the ServiceNow platform.
- In-depth understanding of SharePoint roles, permissions, hierarchy, taxonomy, infrastructure design, metadata, search, SharePoint services, SharePoint Designer, and InfoPath.
- Hands-on experience with out-of-the-box SharePoint capabilities, including hierarchy, permissions, site and list templates, web parts development, workflow, and content management.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, XSLT, and Master Pages to manipulate the look and feel of SharePoint sites.
- Demonstrated flexibility in adapting to evolving business environments and technological landscapes.
- Proven track record of addressing complex challenges with innovative and creative solutions, fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
- Experience in implementing agile methodologies to enhance responsiveness and adaptability in project execution.
- Strong collaboration skills with leadership to develop efficient and effective Digital Transformation solutions.
- Enforces site standards, including security policies, to ensure governance policies and processes are maintained.
- Strong documentation and analytical skills for effective project management and continuous improvement.
- Outstanding interaction skills, including verbal and written communication.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, ensuring efficiency and productivity.
- Outstanding customer service skills, prioritizing the satisfaction and needs of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to document and follow processes as needed, ensuring consistency and compliance.
- Proficiency in staying up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Demonstrated excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills for assessing potential risks and developing innovative solutions.
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.