Job ID: 2401229
Location: HERNDON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2024
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Sys Integration
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
The Customer accelerates mission delivery and connects mission partners with the power of commercially-driven cloud computing. The Customer brings multi-cloud solutions to mission environments, supports cloud services providers (CSPs), and offers cloud services across multiple networks. SCOPE: The Contractor shall provide IT program management and systems engineering support for the Customer. The Customer’s Cloud Program Office was established to manage the contractual, technical, security and community cloud engagement activities on behalf of the Customer’s community. The Contractor shall support the oversight of infrastructure expansion projects to maintain and grow the Cloud. The Contractor shall ensure that all development and modifications to existing Customer applications comply with Customer’s security and architectural policies and regulations. The Contractor shall be required to communicate and collaborate across organizational boundaries, to include other contractor teams. The Contractor shall be required to work with Customer staff and contractor personnel, as well as external stakeholders.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS: Systems Integration (~5 FTE)
a. The Contractor shall provide integrated portfolio support of joint cloud efforts.
b. The Contractor shall, with Customer oversight, create and evolve governance and management processes, to include the management of technical and executive program management interchange meetings, support to ongoing collection and program analysis, reporting, and coordination.
c. The Contractor shall support the creation of technical plans, guiding implementation, and required Community and Customer-wide coordination of activities, and defining program phases, sequencing, and required deliverables for the Customer’s systems.
d. The Contractor shall, with Customer oversight, work with division level IT Program Managers and staff for planning and coordinating program management process activities and leveraging experience to recommend streamlined and efficient business processes, to include developing standard operating procedures and associated documentation.
e. The Contractor shall, with Customer oversight, assist in the facilitation of all control gate activities to include at a minimum tailoring, planning for, gathering details, determining stakeholders and signatories, and conduct briefings.
f. The Contractor shall coordinate with mission partners, CSPs, and other team members to ensure problem solution, appropriate risk reduction, and stakeholder satisfaction.
g. The Contractor shall assist the Customer in the identification, coordination, tracking, and monitoring of action items, on-going projects and initiatives, issues and risks, and project schedule activities.
h. The Contractor shall manage and plan technical meetings.
i. The Contractor shall support the response to corporate action taskings.
1. Demonstrated experience providing support to executive levels and interactions.
2. Demonstrated experience synthesizing information from various resources.
3. Demonstrated experience multi-tasking and working independently.
4. Demonstrated experience working in a dynamic and challenging environment.
5. Demonstrated experience of business and management principles for strategic planning, resource allocation, and coordination of people and resources.
6. Demonstrated experience monitoring project costs, schedules, and performance, and assessing variances from the plan to take corrective action.
7. Demonstrated experience identifying complex problems, reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options, and implement solutions.
8. Demonstrated experience communicating in a clear and concise manner, sufficient to convey complex ideas and information on technical or administrative related issues in a well-organized, logical, concise, credible, and courteous manner that is appropriate for the situation, topic, and listener.
9. Demonstrated experience making sound and timely recommendations or decisions in unique situations, considering alternate actions.
10. Demonstrated experience working independently and amongst a team to address roadblocks and deliver results in a timely manner or provide the most relevant course of action.
11. Demonstrated extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications in order to format and adapt submitted correspondence.
1. Demonstrated excellent communication and writing skills; strong interpersonal, ability to, and critical thinking skills.
2. Demonstrated ability to work with Customer staff and contractor personnel, as well as external stakeholders.
3. Demonstrated experience with or working knowledge of the Customer’s domain.
4. Demonstrated experience with or working knowledge of cloud computing (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, etc.).
5. Demonstrated experience with or familiarity working in or with the Department of Defense.
6. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.