Job ID: 2401188
Location: BOYERS, PA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 14, 2024
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: IT Asset Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
Make a difference for national security by joining a team of dedicated IT professionals who will sustain, modernize and transform the enterprise IT capabilities for the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA). The National Security & Space Sector of SAIC is seeking an IT Asset Mgmt Analyst Senior to support a transformational infrastructure program for DCSA.
SAIC is proud to be supporting DCSA in safeguarding our nation’s information. DCSA is the designated oversight authority on the accreditation of classified facilities, information systems, and the insider threat program. This involves security oversight of more than 10,000 companies and approximately 13,000 facilities involved in classified work throughout the DoD and 31 Federal agencies.
Specifically, on the DCSA One IT program, SAIC will provide an enterprise IT solution that delivers highly secured and adaptable IT infrastructure, provides customer support, and cutting-edge technologies that support operations and advance the DCSA mission under a single IT environment (i.e., One IT).
· Performs day-to-day execution of asset accountability, as part of the enterprise-wide IT Asset Management Program IAW with DCSA and DoD policies and procedures and commonly utilized industry best practices.
· Ensures equipment and software installed on DCSA networks are licensed and obtains written permission from DCSA TPOC for any that do not have an available license.
· Tracks and manages licenses for systems, devices, applications, and software on network and compute infrastructure and production environments.
· Monitors and maintains the equipment license requirements/renewal data depository document (DEL 138) that records and tracks all information pertinent to the lifecycle maintenance of the product (vendor name, software name and version, number of authorized users and/or devices covered, licensing fees, commencement, and expiration date, etc.).
· Provides early notification and coordination with the FEDSIM COR and the DCSA TPOC and appropriate resource advisor of upcoming expirations of maintenance, warranty, or license agreements within 30, 60, 90, 120, 150, and 180 days.
· Delivers licenses for installation on devices and systems prior to license expiration.
· Tracks all endpoint devices and assets for inventory management including what is in use, where it is deployed or located, how it is configured, responsible individual, serial number (or other identifying information), bar tag, and inventory status.
· Assists service delivery team with completing Service Request tickets and deploying assets to end-users.
· Maintains up-to-date equipment inventory lists (DEL 139) and system data.
· Maintains all non-user-based IT equipment inventory, including network printers and VTC components in conference rooms.
· Performs lifecycle management duties as assigned including reporting and maintaining version currency, vendor/manufacturer maintenance, property receipt, inventory control, equipment staging and distribution, warranty repair coordination, erasure and cleansing, and transfer or destruction of hardware assets.
· Provide inputs into the Activity Report.
It is required that the IT Asset Mgmt Analyst Senior have the following qualifications:
BA/BS or experience accepted in lieu of degree
5 to 8 years of experience
TS (SCI Eligible)
MA/MS with 3 to 6 years of experience
TS/SCI for classified positions
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.