Job ID: 2401157
Location: SCOTT AFB, IL, United States
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2024
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Proc Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
The National Security Customer Group of SAIC is seeking a Configuration Management Specialist to support an IT Service Management effort for USTRANSCOM located at Scott Air Force Base (AFB) in Illinois. The USTC Managed Information Technology Services (MITS) contract is intended to provide strategic, technical, and program management guidance and support services to facilitate the operations and modernization of the combatant command’s infrastructure, systems, and applications. This support will be provided to the USTC Command, Control, Communications & Cyber Systems Directorate (TCJ6).
The successful candidate shall, in support of the Service Catalog, synchronize efforts with the IT Service Portfolio Manager and produce customer-based additional information for each defined service.
· A single, authoritative source of information on all IT services offered
· Maintaining accurate information in the Service Catalog regarding all operational services and those services about to be offered (including services details, status, interfaces, and dependencies)
· Providing views of the Service Catalogue for an understanding of service definitions and their use
· Updating the Product Portfolio List (Service Catalog) to include services, software and hardware that is currently being evaluated, approved for use, or has been retired or revoked via the TCUENeT, TCCENeT, and the Unclassified Government Cloud (UGC) as applicable
· Providing a monthly backup of the Product Portfolio
· Assist the IT Service Portfolio Manager in documenting and maintaining templates in support of Service Catalog Management
· Schedule, facilitate, and document all required meetings in support of Service Catalog Managemen
This position is for Monday through Friday, normal business hours.
· 5+ years of experience
· DoD Secret clearance
· ITIL 4 Foundations certification
· 10+ years of experience
· DoD TS/SCI clearance
· ITIL 4 Managing Professional certification
· Knowledge of and/or experience with softwar
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.