Senior Technical Service Analyst
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Understanding the capabilities of Microsoft Identity and Access Management solutions
- Using Microsoft Azure's built-in security management capabilities and features
- Deploying Microsoft Azure's compliance management solutions skill with providing support for Microsoft Teams, Office Add-ins, REST APIs, OData, SharePoint Framework, and OpenID Connect.
Able to be “on call” and occasionally provide support outside of normal working hours.
Primary responsibilities will be monitoring enterprise-wide systems, configuration of specific alerting rules and assist in
correction of missing or mis-configured monitoring alerts in SCOM.
May also assist in in-depth problem identification, troubleshooting efforts, and root cause analysis.
- Provide hands-on customer frontline support engineer for Exchange Online (cloud server), Microsoft security solutions, enterprise exchange, enterprise outlook, enterprise security and compliance, Azure AD, M365/O365 Web Apps, Admin Center MS365 Admin Centre and Azure AD portal.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 years work experience in related Office 365 administration and support role (4 years experience in lieu of degree)
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Previous experience in an enterprise, IT or service provider environment supporting Office 365 technical "3 tier support".
- Previous experience in either Incident Management, Service Management, Service Delivery, or had a role with either direct customer account management or implementing ITIL based methodologies.
- Coordination and communication skills in order to work with other technology and business partners during high stress situations.
- Leadership decision making skills desired.
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills.
- Previous experience within project management, crisis management, and major incident management.
- Ability to exude confidence when escalating and speaking to Senior and Executive Leadership.
- Ability to multitask and delegate as needed.
- Attention to detail is a MUST.
Target salary range: $50,001 - $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.