Job ID: 2401004
Location: VIRGINIA BEACH, VA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 21, 2024
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC has an immediate opening for a Logistics Planned Maintenance System (PMS) team member to support life cycle maintenance and integrated logistics product support for US Navy systems. The candidate will be responsible for assisting with the development of system maintenance products and responding to fleet requests for assistance with existing maintenance procedures. The successful candidate will have specific, recent, and extensive experience providing life cycle support for US Navy systems. This role is located onsite in Virginia Beach, VA.
· Must possess a comprehensive working knowledge of US Navy and Department of Defense Logistics Systems.
· Must have a thorough knowledge and documented use of software systems/databases including CMPro.
· Independently developing and interpreting maintenance procedures, responding to fleet questions and issues, and resolving technical hardware and software problems associated with shipboard maintenance.
· Processes and documentation include Reliability Centered Maintenance, Maintenance Index Pages, Maintenance Requirements Cards, Technical Feedback Reports, Engineering Change Orders, Enterprise Change Requests, Technical Data Packages, and US Navy system baseline data to prepare ILS products in support of SPAWAR system life cycle sustainment.
· The ability to exercise independent judgment while working on multiple projects of diverse scope will be key to successful performance of the task requirements associated with this position.
· This position involves direct contact with customers and fleet users and demands performance that is both detail oriented and time critical.
· Will need excellent attention to detail, a strong work ethic, willingness to learn on the job and receive RCM training, good written and verbal communication skills, ability to adjust to constantly changing priorities and tasks, and ability to travel (5-10% of year).
· High school diploma and four (4) years’ experience required.
· Secret Clearance
· Active-duty US Navy experience is a plus.
· Previous experience as an SME and/or networks desired.
· System administrator experience or system operator experience strongly desired.
SAIC is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customer's missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.