SAIC has an opening for an End User Operations Manager to support our DOT customer. We are looking for an effective leader with strong skills in managing an End User Support (EUS) Team to include: Headquarters Executive Help Support, Enterprise Operations Center (EOC), Tier 2, Field Support, Service Desk, Video Teleconferencing (VTC), and Web Conferencing
This position is on-site 5 days a week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides day-to-day management and supervision of overall Enterprise Management Systems (EMS) personnel, involving multiple projects and groups of personnel at multiple locations.
- Organizes, directs, and coordinates the planning and production of all EMS support activities and allocates resources as necessary.
- Demonstrates written and oral communication skills.
- Provides highly specialized technical advice concerning configuration and implementation of metric gathering methodology for monitoring IT facility equipment, applications and services.
- Analyzes the metric, technical configurations and provides recommendations on the best alternatives.
- Provides technical guidance for directing and monitoring information systems operations.
- Bachelor's degree and 18 years of related experience. Additional experience in lieu of a degree.
- At least 8 years of related management experience with an emphasis on Service Desk and End User Computing programs and/or projects, including field support, desktop support, and call center management.
- At least 5 years of proven experience managing a program with at least 100 personnel delivering End User Operations Support Services.
- At least 5 years of experience interfacing and presenting to executives.
- This leader requires an operational mindset with a passion for problem solving in a complex environment. The successful candidate will work at all End-User levels of a large Federal Department Agency.
- This role requires the ability to work with a variety of customer stakeholders to manage priorities and projects as well as hold the program teams accountable to those priorities.
- Must be familiar with managing contractual SLAs and deliverables, as well as ticket queues and ticket quality. Familiarity with ServiceNow is required.
- Experience with major incident and critical situation problem resolutions is a must have.
- Ensure internal customer satisfaction with IT services by understanding their strategic and tactical needs, making sure actions are taken to close any gaps; influence stakeholders' perceptions of the relevant EUS services.
- Must possess experience as a leader and mentor in an end-user services environment.
- Effective team leadership skills strongly preferred, including risk management, skill development, task prioritization, performance management, and mentoring/coaching of cross-functional team members.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple demands on time, in cross-functional, virtual and teams.
- Strong collaboration skills using a solutions and customer-service-oriented approach.
Citizenship / Clearance Requirement:
- Candidate must be Green Card holder or US Citizen
- Candidate must be able to successfully obtain DOT Public Trust
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.