Job ID: 2400790
Location: REMOTE WORK, VA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2024
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Remote Work: Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is the premier Joint All Domain Command and Control (JADC2) integrator with expertise in transforming legacy command and control systems into a modern hybrid cloud environment to accelerate decision making and increase mission success. This new program is part of a broader effort to provide a tactical operational picture aligned with the JADC2 and Joint Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) to adapt to new and emerging threats.
SAIC is seeking an experienced Master Scheduler in support of our United States Air Force customer. This next generation approach shall employ the latest advancements across the technology spectrum and distributed architectures to deliver a cutting-edge approach. The ideal candidate would provide the following:
· Develop, Baseline, and maintain program execution schedule with program leads
· Scheduling and other program support to management’s efforts to prepare, update, and execute the Project Management Plan (PMP).
· Ensures that schedules and plans are horizontally and vertically integrated cross projects and functions.
· Ensures program status is collected in a timely manner and reported on a weekly basis
· Utilizes Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas. Suggests/creates/implements methods to enhance cost and schedule performance.
· Performs schedule risk analyses and identifies and resolves critical path and network logic conflicts.
· Provides scheduling information in support of the Project Kick-off Meeting and the Monthly Status Reports.
· Prepare and submit IPMR Format 6 CDRL
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree and nine (9) years or more experience; Master’s degree and seven (7) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
· Develop a detailed, resource-loaded Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and present IMS data in a clear and concise manner consistent with accepted schedule management techniques and processes.
· Support program manager with schedule status reviews and schedule update meetings
· Lead schedule management and maintenance with no supervision
· Collect and analyze cost performance data reports; identify cost, schedule, and performance trends; and prepare reports and graphs to present status to IPT and senior managers.
· Conduct Critical Path Analysis
· Conduct Schedule Risk Analysis (SRAs)
· Experience in submitting IMPR Format 6 is must
· Experience with MS Project and Milestone Pro
· Maintain Resource Management processes/procedures with data tracking and analysis.
· Experience in Agile Development Scheduling is preferred.
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.