Job ID: 2400814
Location: SAN DIEGO, CA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2024
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Test Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is the premier Joint All Domain Command and Control (JADC2) integrator with expertise in transforming legacy command and control systems into a modern hybrid cloud environment to accelerate decision making and increase mission success. This new program is part of a broader effort to provide a tactical operational picture aligned with the JADC2 and Joint Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) to adapt to new and emerging threats. This next generation approach shall employ the latest advancements across the technology spectrum and distributed architectures to deliver a cutting-edge approach.
SAIC is seeking an experienced Test Engineer with Test Automation Experience in support of our United States Air Force customer. The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in the development and implementation of complex systems by ensuring that all project requirements are thoroughly understood, documented, and effectively communicated throughout the project lifecycle.
· Ability to develop test plans and tools for developmental systems
· Experience in performing and documenting requirements verification
· Managing Configuration of system under test
· Experience with one or more of the following: Java, Python, PERL, PowerShell, VBS, Eclipse, Postgres, Oracle, Jenkins on a Windows platforms.
· Must have experience with performing and automating regression testing for software-based systems.
· Must have experience analyzing test data, using configuration management tools, and testing applications.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Master’s degree and seven (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD with nine (9) years experience
Designs, develops, and implements testing methods and equipment. Plans and arranges the labor, schedules, and equipment required for testing and evaluating standard and special devices. Provides test area with parameters for sample testing and specifies tests to be performed. Compiles data and defines changes required in testing equipment, testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new testing requirements. Responsible for testing all customer deliverables and for special tests that cannot be performed in the test area.
· Experience with developing automated test in a Test Driven Development/Behavioral Driven Development environment
· Experience with using Test Automation tools in CI/CD Pipeline (Selenium, TestNG, Eggplant, SOAP UI, Test Complete)
· Must be able to collaborate across IPTs and vendors to address defects and resolve issues
· Experience working in an Agile framework and/or DevOps methodologies.
· Provide thought leadership and innovative solution design addressing the operational mission.
· Experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD).
· Experience using Automated Test tools.
· Hands-on experience in testing or software development on an Agile team.
· Experience with programming and scripting languages.
· Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.