Job ID: 2400382
Location: COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, United States
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2024
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Enterprise Architect
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an Enterprise Ops Manager. The successful candidate will lead all Enterprise Ops matters in support of this work. This is an impending contract based in Colorado Springs, CO. We will be offering a competitive compensation package, to include flextime. We are looking for a candidate that is creative and driven to success. The successful candidate will have a passion for problem solving while showing a calm demeanor to the team. The problems encountered under this role will be real world issues, needing fast-paced remedies, on a scale of multi-level cross-functional IT disciplines. You will be a part of a dynamic team that must deliver real-time problem-solving solutions.
Required skills and Certifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or information/technology systems management.
· ITIL Foundations 4.0 Certification
· Top Secret /SCI eligibility
· Minimum of five (5) years demonstrated networks and systems operations experience in support of NetOps C2, and communications to include governance and policy and process development and implementation.
· Experience in the DoD classified and unclassified communications transport, and the organizations that manage them.
· Demonstrated strong presentation communication skills, oral and written; comfortability briefing Government Stakeholders and Executive Leadership
· IA baseline certification 8570 – 8140 IAT Level III or IAM Level III, Certification in one of the following areas, CASP CE, CCNP Security, CISA, GCED, GCIH, CISSP (or Associates), CISM, GSLC.
Desired Skills and Certifications:
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.