SAIC, Inc is seeking a Senior RF Engineer for a dynamic contract supporting an Intelligence Community customer. Join our fantastic team supporting an exciting mission that impacts National Security. This is a great opportunity to get your TS/SCI clearance upgraded to a CI Poly!
The S&T Manager/Systems Engineer will provide engineering design and analysis assessments for the customer’s systems, communication user equipment, or sensors. The Systems Engineer will be asked to provide technical expertise to support a variety of tasks to include, but not limited to:
- Advise on and provide custom electronics and technology solutions in support of critical capability gaps and emerging operational requirements.
- Support the integration of capabilities, updates/upgrades, data sources, dissemination paths, and extensible API development.
- Support field sets, legacy field devices and emerging technologies.
- Evaluate current and future requirements from system operators for integration into operational users’ Concept of Operations (CONOPS).
- Advise on cross domain solutions to include integration of capabilities, updates/upgrades, data sources, dissemination paths, and extensible API development.
- Plan, coordinate, and manage S&T -related engineering projects.
- Lead the systems engineering definition/executing activities within a project.
- Provide a comprehensive definition of all aspects of system development from mission analysis through verification/validation of system performance
- Plan and support operations through risk mitigation, cost control, and schedules.
- Effectively manage large-scale, integrated projects.
- Provide engineering, program management, and acquisition support to development programs.
- Must have active TS/SCI security clearance and be able and willing to obtain CI Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline (4 additional years of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree).
- 10 years of professional experience working in systems engineering.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within or lead a team of peers, as well as excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to communicate highly technical analyses at a level comprehensible to non-technical audiences and senior-level government representatives.
- Ability to clearly express in writing, technical analysis results and site characterizations.
- Expert knowledge and use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced degree in an Engineering discipline.
- Experience working on-site at a customer location.
- Experience working in DOD / IC.
- Practical RF systems knowledge gained through design, construction, or facilities management work experience.
- Military or defense-related experience and an understanding of operational planning and functional defeat of hard targets.
- DAWIA Level II or equivalent in the systems planning, research, development and engineering (SPRDE)-S&T functional areas.
- DoD test and evaluation, SPRDE-S&T manager or systems engineering, program management, or contracting experience.
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.