SAIC is seeking a Mission Services Systems Engineer to support SAIC’s Prime Program, Landmark AOS in Chantilly, VA. Landmark AOS is a large SETA program, supporting the NRO’s Ground Enterprise Directorate (GED), responsible for the acquisition of systems over the complete end-to-end life cycle.
Role responsibilities to include:
- Provide SETA support for the acquisition of intelligence community (IC) national intelligence ground R&D systems (hardware and software), cooperatively with government, FFRDC, and other SETA contractors.
- Actively support GED’s Enterprise Data and Platform (EDAP) transformation.
- Operate side-by-side with other LANDMARK AOS staff comprised of world class Systems Engineers, Acquisition Engineers, and Domain Experts to lead the customer in acquiring modern processing applications.
- Prepare analysis and recommendations to the Government in support of program execution to facilitate capability delivery within cost and schedule
- Serves on a team of high-performing Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) responsible for analyzing contractor data, developing, and executing ECPs, and providing technical analysis.
- Shepard software development projects through all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and 2 years or more experience; Masters and 0 or more experience
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- Experience supporting Intelligence Community’s (IC) Mission Services and/or Messaging systems and capability development
- Understanding of overhead collection, processing architecture, and systems
- Experience developing or supporting the development of processing capabilities for ground system
- Knowledge of Agile Project Management methodologies
- Experience documenting requirements, user stories, and use cases
- Knowledge of cloud software development
- Demonstrated understanding of cloud computing technologies
- Knowledge of software licensing, enterprise licenses and commercial support
- Experience with government program management, readiness, program control and budgeting
- Strong Program Management leadership to multiple projects at an enterprise level meeting customer timelines and delivery needs.
- Strong communications and coordination skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and team environment
- Customer focused and capable of representing the customer in community forums
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.