Job ID: 2316811
Location: SCOTT AFB, IL, United States
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2024
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: IT Security Administrator
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
The National Security Customer Group of SAIC is seeking a Information Assurance Emgineer for the Test and Integration Laboratory to support an IT Service Management effort for USTRANSCOM located at Scott Air Force Base (AFB) in Illinois approximately 23 miles from St. Louis, MO. The USTC Managed Information Technology Services (MITS) contract is intended to provide strategic, technical, and program management guidance and support services to facilitate the operations and modernization of the combatant command’s infrastructure, systems, and applications. This support will be provided to the USTC Command, Control, Communications & Cyber Systems Directorate (TCJ6).
The successful candidate will lead the Test and Integration Laboratory as the primary point of contact for be responsible for working on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performing all functional duties with some oversight.
Additional responsibilities may include:
· Provide, integrate, and manage the TIL to meet Government-specified outputs and/or Change Management process requirements
· Develop and document TIL Plans for all approved Service Design Packages
· Coordinate TIL Plans with and present them to the Government
· Review and participate in engineering and/or release review boards
· Verify as satisfactory the results of all TIL Plans
· Leverage the TIL to test and validate hardware and software interoperability
· Complete and provide evaluation reports
· Provide and execute processes to move applications and hardware through a functional test and security evaluation workflow.
· Work with security SMEs to prepare security evaluation reports for all software and hardware on the USTC enterprise.
· Work with Domain and Network SMEs to complete integration and functionality
· Work with Domain, Network, and Boundary SMEs to actualize mitigations suggested in the security evaluation.
This position is for Monday through Friday, normal business hours. However, employee may be required to provide after-hours and weekend support during planned or emergency events.
· BA/BS and 5 years of more of experience or 9 years of experience in lieu of degree
· DoD Secret clearance or higher
· Must be US Citizen
· Must have at least one of these IAT Level II certifications: Security+, CECCNA-Security, CySA+ **, GICSP, GSEC, CND, SSCP
· Must have at least one Computing Environment (CE) certification or certificate for the technical area of responsibility for Network support/defense (e.g., Splunk, Cisco, McAfee, etc.) OR Operating System (e.g., Microsoft, Linux, Solaris, etc.
· ITIL Foundations (v3 or higher) certification
· Project Management Professional (PMP) or Google Project Management certification
· One of the IAM Level II certifications: CAP, CASP+ CE, CISM, CISSP (or Associate), GSLC, CCISO, HCISPP
Location: Scott Air Force Base, IL approximately 20 miles from St. Louis, MO
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.