Job ID: 2316545
Location: FORT BELVOIR, VA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2024
Subcategory: Policy Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is looking for Senior Policy Analysts to provide support conducting qualitative analyses on large data sets. This position requires the ability to collaborate across a diverse workforce to achieve objectives. This Performance Requirement includes:
- Assisting Department in conducting strategic analysis of internal and external assessment data to DoD critical missions to identify systemic vulnerabilities based on a broad array of threats to DoD installations, sites, critical infrastructure, and assets
- Collecting, analyzing, correlating, and interpreting data using quantitative and qualitative
methods; presenting data to the Department for the purpose of highlighting trends
- Using integrated relational computer systems to create and access database files and
preparing charts, graphs, and exhibits
- Conducting comprehensive research projects, including assisting with programs evaluation studies and other administrative studies as assigned
- Compiling, updating, and managing all-program data and producing the Department’s
- Conducting special projects and presenting unbiased data based solely on trend and
- Effectively communicating to senior leadership through briefings, written/verbal
correspondence, and other means as necessary, that can be understood at multiple levels
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.