Job ID: 2316277
Location: COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, United States
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2024
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Hybrid Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Systems Engineer to join our diverse PNT Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) team. The successful candidate will collaborate and communicate with the SE&I team to provide transition and systems engineering expertise to help the Government successfully deliver and transition Programs of Record to Operations.
The PNT SE&I Team provides Space Systems Command (SSC) specialized engineering, analysis, planning and execution in support of Global Positioning System (GPS) Programs of Record (PoRs) and the PNT Enterprise.
Major duties of this position include:
· Performs systems engineering analyses, technical reviews, and assessments; coordinates analyses efforts, methods, and techniques; develop products and briefings; and performs technical engagement with, and briefings for and to, government customers and stakeholders
· Supports creating and maintaining squadron training programs across multiple disciplines.
· Represents 2SOPS Engineering efforts for risks and drafts risks and opportunities through the formal GPS Enterprise Risk Boards
· Organizes and leads technical interchange meetings to determine activities and technical work necessary to support operation.
· Represents 2SOPS Engineering Team and provides technical recommendations and system expertise support to capability Integrated Product Teams.
· PNT or GPS experience highly desired
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.