SAIC is searching for a Systems Analyst to support the Requirements Manager and the Verification team as well as the PMA-261 APME and the CH-53K APMSEs for contract technical verification tasking. The position will be responsible for updates to the CH-53K System Design & Development (SDD) Air Vehicle Specification (AVS), Production AVS and subsystem specifications as the CH-53K program progresses.
This position is hybrid-remote with requirements to be onsite as needed in California, MD and is therefore open to candidates local to the area.
- Assess all impacts to the CH-53K Air Vehicle Specification.
- Track subsystem specifications and Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and their impact to the CH-53K Air Vehicle Specification.
- Monitor deficiency reports and system inquiry reports for possible impacts to specification language and compliancy.
- Coordinate with requirement owner stakeholders and Configuration Management (CM) team to determine if changes should be included within the CH-53K Air Vehicle Specification.
- Assist in distribution of the Proposed Change Requests (PCRs) for changes that manage and support the Requirements Verification Working Group (RVWG).
- Maintain linkages from other specifications tracing to the AVS.
- Interface with the Contractor for legacy specification versions and history of changes as requested.
- Produce soft copies of specification periodically for use internally to the CH-53K program.
- Ensure all specification documentation is properly marked for distribution to the appropriate recipients.
- Develop a tracking tool/database for tracking specification changes to include Action Items and assist Systems Engineering Integration Team (SEIT) with following closure plans to completion.
- Track all action items to closure and produce exports of updated specification language.
- Update metrics of the AVS changes.
- Support the Requirements Verification Working Group (RVWG).
- Coordinate final review and acceptance of the CH-53K AVS for release to the Contractor via a Request for Proposal.
- Support FMS customer requirements verification tasking.
Here is a link to the program page to see available roles: NAVAIR Pax River- immediate roles available
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree with 6+ years of relevant experience; 10 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree may be considered
- 2 years minimum knowledge of NAVAIR engineering system acquisition practices required to design, develop, integrate, test, and manufacture a major system is required
- Experience with Requirements Management and Specifications in particular Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements System (DOORS) a plus.
- Familiar with executing moderate complexity tasks, applying logical analysis of engineering design and test requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality assistance, quality control and verification, and validation techniques
- Experience working independently and with a team to achieve common goals.
- Experience utilizing the Microsoft Office suite.
- Capable of coordinating amongst multiple parties to achieve a consensus.
- Minimum of an Interim Secret clearance is required
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.