Job ID: 2315843
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2024
Category: Business Development
Subcategory: Business Dev
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Hybrid Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Business Development Manager with a focus on Social Security Administration (SSA). The Business Development Professional is responsible for identifying, qualifying, and assisting with the capture for a robust pipeline that supports the growth objectives. Additionally, the Business Development Professional is responsible for helping manage and guide SSA focused pursuits to include the proposed solution. This person will also participate in the development of:
· Price to Win Strategies
· Capture Plans
· Win Strategies
· Value Propositions
The successful candidate will:
· Demonstrate a keen understanding of the missions of the United States Social Security Administration (SSA), their cultures, organizational hierarchy, leadership interdependencies, major initiatives and their challenges
· Identify, develop, and implement near-term and long-term business strategies that provides the business an opportunity to grow revenue.
· Develop and manage a dynamic, multi-year pipeline of opportunities in various stages of maturity
· Possess the skills and the ability to map them to SAIC core competencies and select the highest PWIN opportunities
· Lead throughout the qualification process and stay deeply involved in developing the company’s win strategy
· Progress opportunities through SAIC’s Pre-Award process so an opportunity is included in SAIC’s pipeline metrics as a qualified opportunity
· Develops and establishes relationships between the company, strategic partners and SSA’s contacts.
Required Education and Experience:
• Must have prior Business Development Government contracting experience
• Bachelors or 4 years’ experience in lieu of a degree and 17+ or more of related experience.
• Must be a US Citizen
• Minimum of 5+ years Business Development experience with SSA, understanding of the buying trends of the agency is considered an advantage
· Current knowledge of SSA, including existing customer contacts and industry peer relationships
· Outstanding record of success in leading teams and participating in capture strategy and proposal development.
· Outstanding verbal, writing, and inter-personal skills needed to communicate effectively and persuasively with personnel at all levels, both in customer spaces and within SAIC.
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.