The Okta Cloud Identity Engineer is responsible for driving the adoption of Okta best practices to include Single Sign On, Multi Factor Authentication, Okta Access Gateway, API Access Manager and application configuration and support. The Senior Engineer will also be responsible for identifying, evaluating, and participating in decision making regarding new and emerging ICAM technologies and should be able to support other areas of Information Security as needed.
The position may allow temporary hybrid remote work due to Covid-19. Position may be called back onsite at any time at the customer's request. 3 days onsite or as required by customer.
- Expertise in OKTA, Access Gateway, Single Sign-On, Adaptive MFA, Universal directory, Advanced Server Access, API Access Management, Secure authentication, access management systems, Identity as a Service (IDaaS), WS-Federation, OAuth, OpenID Connect
- Extensive and demonstrated experience in end-to-end deployment of OKTA solution
- Experience with OKTA planning, implementation, and operations
- Experience in integrating Okta with on-premises directory and Cloud
- Analyze, design, develop, implement, and support Okta integrations for various business functions
- Configure Okta to provide enterprise Single Sign-On services and enable Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) platform features for internal and external applications
- Identify required attributes, customizing log in pages and implement security policies
- Follow SDLC (Agile), change management and document the procedures on OKTA solutions to meet compliance requirements
- Assist application teams through the SDLC process (including requirements gathering, configuration, testing to integrate applications with Okta)
- Contribute to establishing repeatable processes for Access Management using Okta
- Ensure compliance to business transactions with policy and process of DOS
- Understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design and implementations, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models
- Experience in various authentication standards such as Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), OAuth and OpenID Connect
- Experience with various LDAP products including AD
- Mentoring and training others in the use and functionality of the Okta SaaS products including MFA and ensuring analysis, design, implementation, and support artifacts meet or exceed established Service Level objectives
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelors and 9 years of experience; Masters and 7 years of experience; may accept additional experience in lieu of degree
- 5+ years of experience in implementing, integrating, and supporting cloud identity broker solutions
- Ability and willingness to develop creative solutions to business problems and work well within a team environment
- Must have good communication and collaboration skills
- Solid diagnostic, testing, and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- US Citizenship
- Ability to obtain an Interim Top Secret clearance to start work
- Ability to obtain Top Secret clearance
- Experience in implementing, integrating, and supporting Okta's cloud technologies
- Okta Certified Professional or Okta Certified Administrator or Okta Certified Consultant certification
- Understanding of Cloud technologies (Google Cloud Platform, Azure or AWS)
- Experience with Identity Governance Products (SailPoint, Oracle, Saviynt etc.)
- Experience with Privileged Access Management (CyberArk, BeyondTrust, Thycotic etc.)
- Knowledge of web services (REST/SOAP)
- Familiarity with SCIM and knowledge of various API authentication standards
- Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Assess integration opportunities from technical perspective and provide solutions
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.