SAIC is seeking a Research Analyst located on-site at the Pentagon.
- Directly supports the Director, Washington Headquarters Service (WHS)/Facilities Service Directorate (FSD) in the execution of special projects that support the WHS mission.
- Provides professional and analytic deliverables and insights in support of technical, managerial, procedural, and project tasks.
- 10 years experience providing senior level advisory services across the federal government and industry, with an emphasis on Pentagon experience.
- Bachelor's degree required, Masters degree is optional, in Political Science, National Security Affairs, International Relations, International Economics, or in a related field.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct high-level analysis and integrate a broad range of complex analyses from across disparate offices, develop creative approaches to actionable plans, and ensure organizational priorities are achieved.
- Demonstrated ability to research, organize, write, and edit staff packages and larger reports.
- Ability and experience building relationships across components and serving as an "honest broker" for contentious issues.
- Extensive familiarity with DoD organization (OSD, Joint Staff, Military Departments, and DA/FAs) and understanding of DoD, OSD, and WHS objectives.
- Expert knowledge of strategy formulation, execution, and planning of DoD resources.
- Experience with analyzing and developing improvement options for administrative functions, to include human resources, budget development and execution, logistics, facilities management, administrative security, and contract management.
- Comfortable with communicating DoD policy positions clearly with senior officials and senior staff.
- Experience maintaining and monitoring activities, identifying problem areas, and assisting with corrective action to ensure timely resolution.
- Commitment to exceptional client service and professionalism while working at the client site.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and common office software applications.
- Ability to provide on-site support in the Pentagon, Monday through Friday during core business hours of 8am-4pm.
- Current DoD Secret Clearance
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.