Job ID: 2315544
Location: REMOTE WORK, AL, United States
Date Posted: Nov 21, 2023
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Remote
Benefits: Click here
Accelerate your career and make a difference for national security in Space by helping lead a team of industry professionals and experts that will architect and build a cloud-based software factory in support of Space Development Agency’s Battle Management Command, Control and Communication (BMC3) Program. The system that you and your team will create will establish the capability to securely and rapidly field mission applications developed by BMC3 ecosystem participants for space vehicle platforms in support of Joint All Domain Command and Control (JADC2) objectives. This position will provide you with exposure to advanced security and automation practices SAIC is seeking a DevSecOps Engineer that can work remotely from anywhere within the US.
· Design, deploy, operate, and maintain resilient secure Cloud environments to enable development teams to deliver features in the most efficient way possible.
· Operate and maintain cloud environments using Infrastructure as Code (Iac) and SRE principles.
· Maintenance and ongoing development of automation and continuous build/integration/deployment infrastructure for multiple environments; write, build, and deploy scripts.
· Enable observability and resilience throughout multi-cloud landing zones and Dev/Test/Prod environments.
· Support implementation of security policies, standards, guidelines, and governance.
· Continuously assess, onboard, and enable new FedRAMP cloud services using security best practices for IAM and networking.
· Must be a US Citizen and have a Secret Clearance
· Bachelor’s and five years or more of related experience.
· Proven background working in cloud environments with experience and knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
o Agile methodologies including Scrum or Kanban.
o Agile collaboration tools such Gitlab.
o CI/CD tools (Jenkins, GitLab, Bitbucket, Artifactory).
o CSPs including AWS.
o Containerization and container management with Kubernetes and Helm.
o Security automation with tools such as Static Application Security Testing (SAST) and Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST).
o Cyber tools - Aviatrix, Orca, Splunk, Amulous, STIG scanner.
o Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation.
o Git, branching strategies, GitFlow and/or GitHub Flow.
o Cloud high availability and scalability best practices and architectures.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.