SAIC is seeking a Front-End Software Developer to support our DOJ USMS team in Arlington, Virginia. The Software Developer will work with stakeholders in collecting requirements, designing, testing, implementing, and maintaining core application software
- Create user interfaces for web applications using HTML, CSS, and Angular framework.
Implement complex and large Angular applications, directives, services, and components.
- Collaborate closely with UX/UI team members to transform designs and wireframes into polished code.
- Ensure that applications are responsive and optimized for maximum speed and performance.
- Troubleshoot and resolve front-end issues and bugs to deliver a seamless user experience.
- Work alongside back-end developers to integrate front-end logic with server-side functionality, web services, and databases.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging front-end technologies and industry best practices to drive innovation.
- Participate in code reviews to uphold code quality and industry standards.
- Design fluid and responsive pages.
- Establish and adhere to product style guides for a consistent user experience.
- Bachelors and 5 years or more experience; Masters and 3 years or more experience. Additional experience in lieu of a degree.
- Must be able to obtain Secret clearance and USMS Public trust.
- Due to clearance, Citizenship is required.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer with a focus on Angular/TypeScript and an expert-level knowledge of front-end technologies, UX/UI, and layout aesthetics.
- Demonstrated ability to create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components in Angular, in particular grid controls.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, maintaining professionalism in all interactions.
- Flourish in a highly collaborative team environment, fostering effective communication and contributing positively to collective goals and outcomes.
- Exhibit critical thinking and problem-solving skills to address complex challenges.
- Excellent analytical, multitasking, and time-management skills, enabling you to meet project deadlines.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment and manage changing priorities effectively.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process, encompassing design, development, and deployment.
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git/Gitlab.
- Hands-on experience with Rest API, RESTful services, JWT, and asynchronous request handling.
- Experience with NoSQL databases.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.