Job ID: 2315458
Location: FORT MEADE, MD, United States
Date Posted: Nov 14, 2023
Subcategory: Cybersecurity Spec
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Cyberspace Training Facilitator located out of Fort Meade, MD.
Work Hours - Mon-Fri - 0700-1500
· Facilitates exercise support across the J3 for J3 directorates, and J3 branches Divisions.
· Coordinates with the Exercise and Training Directorate to ensure exercise activities adhere to USCYBERCOM exercise plans, policies, and procedures.
· Assist in the development of requirements for collective training, exercise events coordination, and implementation of annual exercises, training, and staffing plans, to include but not limited to training objectives, lessons learned, and directorate specific recommendations.
· Coordinate with the USCYBERCOM Training Directorate to ensure exercise activities adhere to USCYBERCOM exercise plans, policies, and procedures
· Assists with the development, coordination, and implementation of annual exercises, training, and staffing plans.
· Develops exercise products to include (but not limited to) meeting notes, mock exercise injects, exercise scripts, after actions reports, recommendations, and planning documents.
· Contribute analytical methodologies to assess TPAs, MOEs and MOPs for operational scenarios and application of data.
· Assisting in the development and tracking of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms) derived from lessons learned to test and validate approved mitigating solutions
· Monitors and reviews strategies, doctrine, policies, directives, and operational standards from applicable headquarters and stakeholders.
· Contributes content to Readiness Report development.
· Prepares and coordinates training plans, schedules, resolve any issues impacting exercises and reports.
· Assists with evaluating Mission Essential Tasks (MET) in accordance with Joint Mission Essential Task Lists (JMETL) standards.
· Contributes to overall operational training of the Joint Operations Center (JOC) and assists with evaluating organizational priorities/needs in collaboration with key stakeholders.
· Contributes to both designing and planning exercises by preparing and disseminating products such as exercise plans (EXPLAN), controller/evaluator (C/E) handbooks, Master Scenario Events List (MSEL), player briefings, After Action Reports/Corrective Action Plans, IAW CDRL A011, DI-MGMT-82245 as applicable etc.
· Contributes in Initial, Mid, and Final exercise planning conferences; which requires travelling at a minimum 5 to maximum 10 times a year.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.