SAIC is seeking a certified, experienced, and innovative ServiceNow Enterprise Practice Director to incorporate the latest advancements in agile ITSM services using AI/ML and emerging technologies in current and future contracts. Specifics of the position are as follows:
- Responsible for building the proficiency to develop and maintain domain expertise related to ServiceNow product capabilities, including ITSM, ITOM, ITAM, Customer Service Management, custom application development, and other ServiceNow products as advised.
- Research and develop awareness of the current and emerging processes, policy, and technology trends and solutions related to ITSM, ITOM, CSM, and FSM modules
- Use the latest ServiceNow product roadmap and align to customer mission and enterprise service objectives. Build the practice for our ServiceNow center of excellence
- Actively participate in Capture Management and Business Development activities. Provide Program Support on an ‘as needed’ basis.
- Provide support for the design, planning and implementation of new modules and applications (including scoped applications) across the ServiceNow platform using Agile DevSecOps methodology
- Directly interface with end-users, stakeholders, and process owners, helping to document desired business outcomes, identifying solutions, and verifying that project deadlines and objectives are met
- Lead continuous improvement program to evolve the practices on an ongoing basis
- The Practice Leader will be responsible for assisting the Vice Presidents in building the Enterprise ServiceNow Practice strategy, providing product consulting, and supporting the successful delivery of emerging technology solutions in ServiceNow to government customers.
- Establish regular meetings with ServiceNow representatives and company growth practitioners
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science, or Business.
- Ten plus years (10+) of ServiceNow experience as a team lead or manager capacity
- Proven experience designing, building, and managing at least two (2) government customer’s ServiceNow Platform solutions for projects .
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience working with US Federal Government civilian customers
- Ability to interface with team members at all levels, including capture, business development, solutioning, business operations, and management
- ITIL 4 Foundation Level Certification.
- ServiceNow Certification in one of the following ServiceNow System Administrator; ServiceNow Certified Application Developer, or ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
- ITIL 4 Strategic Leader (ITIL 4 SL) certification.
- Google Cloud Professional Collaboration Engineer Certification or Professional Google Workspace Administrator Certification
- Active/Current Project Management Institute (PMI) Program Management Professional (PgMP) certification.
- Prior ServiceNow Experience at Government IT Contractor
- Scrum Fundamentals Certified (SFC)
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Experience with the cultural adjustments required for an organization’s shift to implementing and executing modern IT delivery methods (e.g., Agile, AIOps, DevSecOps).
- GSA FEDSIM proposal experience
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.