SAIC is seeking a Senior Program Analyst in Charleston, SC.
- The candidate will develop, monitor, manage, and update project schedules to comply with the project’s Statement of Work (SOW) and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) in accordance with the Schedule Management Plan (SMP). Works directly with Project Officers, System Engineers, Competency Leads, and Vendors to gather data to ensure accuracy of the schedules. All project schedules will be updated and included in the overall Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
- Daily communication with team members and external stakeholders.
- Attends discussions relating to Cybersecurity, Logistics, Testing, Engineering, and Configuration Management to ensure understanding of all capabilities that make up the project scope and schedule.
- Provides schedule reports and briefs to be presented at Project Status Reviews, Schedule Review Meetings, and In Progress Reviews with Team and Leadership. Will provide ad hoc MS Project training and consultation to various stakeholders to ensure project schedules are developed and updated correctly.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience with logically linking tasks, resources, estimates, and budgets to allow critical path management analysis. Understand the individual task dependencies. Identify and assess schedule risks and impacts, as well as provide input to mitigation steps.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in business, project management, or other related field; six (6) or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with MS Project and methods for reporting schedule data.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain SECRET clearance.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in scheduling with MS Project.
- Ability to integrate multiple tier schedules into one IMS.
- Strong ability to multitask and be highly organized.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, etc.)
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and collaborative skills.
- Experience with telecommunications, network engineering, etc.
- Experience supporting Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC, the United States Marine Corps (USMC), or the United States Federal Government.
- Experience with Federal Acquisitions and related processes.
- Experience with MS Project add-on reporting applications and tools (i.e., DCMA Schedule Analyzer, OnePager).
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.