Job ID: 2315125
Location: REMOTE WORK, VA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 21, 2023
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Remote
Benefits: Click here
This Senior Scheduler position is at the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and supports the ERAM Program. ERAM stands for En Route Automation Modernization. ERAM technology is the heart of the Next Generation Air Transportation System (NextGen) and the pulse of the National Airspace System (NAS). ERAM is vital to the future of air navigation, providing the foundational platform required for FAA to enable NextGen solutions, via modernization programs such as System Wide Information Management, Data Communications, and Automatic Dependent Surveillance- Broadcast. The ideal candidate will:
• Provide support for acquisition/JRC, primarily in the program support areas for the business case, IARD/FID schedule and implementation schedule, and cost model supporting the ERAM OS Upgrade and Sustainment 4 programs
• Prepare PowerPoint, Charts, Tables and justifications to support briefings
• Facilitate meetings, prepare agendas, and manage action items as needed
The selected candidate should possess the following skills:
• Bachelor's Degree or technical discipline as required or equivalent combination of education, technical training and/or work experience that deem the candidate qualified
• A minimum of 20 years of experience working with investment analysis efforts
• Preparing schedules and collaborating with cost team to sync up schedule and cost model
• Skilled in using either MS Project or P6 to develop schedules
• Skilled in using @Risk for schedule development
• Skilled in using MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills using both technical and user-friendly language
• Possess a flexible personality, self-motivated and willingness to multi-task
• Detailed-oriented mindset and proficiency in researching and analyzing highly technical information and systems
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
• Proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as, the ability to identify and resolve issues to maximize the benefit of system investments
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.