SAIC is currently looking to hire a Senior Program Integrator-Analyst to join our TAGM team located in Huntsville, AL.
This is a hybrid position at the discretion of the Huntsville, AL Army customer.
- SETA support working in a fast-paced environment providing program analysis and integration for multiple weapon system products.
- Liaises with and assists TAGM functional directorates, PEO staff, ASA(ALT) staff, HQDA G8 staff, Army Capability Manager (ACM) staff, and Army CDID Requirements Directorate staffs.
- Serves on various Integrated Product Teams (IPT) as a member or a lead representative.
- Provides technical and programmatic input during UFR development, product design reviews, test and qualification events, developmental efforts, materiel releases, and various failure review boards (FRBs), and system obsolescence.
- Contributes to POM/SPAR and Budget Execution processes by collating and analyzing relevant system data, Basis of Issue data, and sustainment requirements to factor into cost estimates.
- Serves a central POC on P-form and R-form development and submission as part of President’s Budget (PB) and POM submissions for assigned products.
- Focuses on the cost, schedule and performance associated with assigned weapon system products within the Integrated Master Schedule to ensure end-user requirements are met.
- Interfaces with the product Prime Contractor representatives on program cost, schedule and performance statuses, risks and issues.
- Creates, updates, maintains, and modifies various forms of required documentation, so must be proficient in all forms of verbal, written, and electronic communication.
- Expected to provide subject matter expertise in support of briefings and working groups that may involve Army senior officers and civilians.
- Provides expert analysis and recommendations to Product Office leadership and all stakeholders for assessing and implementing material development requirements.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and ten (10) years of experience; Master's Degree and eight (8) years of experience.
- A Secret Clearance (U.S. Citizenship) is required to begin employment.
- Experience with rules and oversight requirements of various fund types, including Procurement, RDT&E, Operations and Maintenance (OMA)
- Experience with Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) process
- Experience with Army Material Development (MATDEV) processes
- Experience with various weapon system technologies and sustainment requirements (ground and air missile system experience is preferred)
- Experience with Army test & evaluation processes and requirements
- Experience with Army Capability Development (CAPDEV) processes
- Experience with the Army Requirements Oversight Council (AROC) process
- Experience with Army experimentation and simulation processes
- Experience with Army prototyping
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.