Job ID: 2314950
Location: ANNAPOLIS JUNCTION, MD, United States
Date Posted: Nov 1, 2023
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC’s National Intelligence Community (NIC) business unit provides solutions and services supporting digital modernization programs in areas such as system engineering, cloud computing, cyber security, data science and analytics, artificial intelligence / machine learning, application development, SecDevOps, network operations, and secure communications.
We are seeking a Staffing / Resource Analyst to support staffing efforts focused on tactical, operational, and strategic staffing goals of the NIC. This position requires someone who is proactive and passionate about ensuring appropriate staffing levels within our organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain staffing information including authorized contract positions, job requisitions, resumes, interview results
• Serve as the Point of Contact regarding all program vacancies
• Work with the PM, Hiring Managers, Talent Acquisition, Financial staff and other team members to ensure that all billets are tracked from open to close
• Collaborate and coordinate staffing decisions with program team and subcontractors
• Produce staffing-related reports and statistics
• Maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates
• Bachelor's degree
• At least one year of professional experience
• Strong experience using Microsoft Excel
• Strong organizational skills
• Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to work with constant interruptions and prioritize important tasks
• Able to compile data from various sources and tell a story showing gaps, projections, trends, etc.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team to meet deadlines
• Experience executing staffing and requirements actions for a program
• Experience with full life-cycle recruiting
• Experience within the cleared government contracting environment
• Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.