Job ID: 2314631
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 22, 2023
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC’s Business Enablement represents the full depth and breadth of the acquisition value chain – from the sell side (customer engagement and strategy development) to the buy side (program execution, strategic alliances, supply chain management, subcontractor development, and material’s procurement). We are the full acquisition organization that supports our external and internal customer’s mission. Our dynamic team of acquisition professionals support key business areas and strategy for SAIC’s Growth Technology Accelerants (GTA) as well as core business initiatives. GTAs include Secure Cloud, Enterprise IT and Systems Integration & Delivery. Core business includes Engineering Services, IT & Technical Services and Logistics & Supply Chain.
SAIC’s Business Enablement organization is seeking an aggressive and highly adaptable individual to join its Procurement Team as a Senior Subcontracts Analyst. Candidate must be able to work in a high-paced environment, and must be organized and detail-oriented. Individuals will be expected to work independently in addition to working in a team environment.
The preferred Candidate will need to be strong in service subcontracts with experience administering subcontract awards and/or purchase orders of moderate to high dollar value, risk, and complexity.
· Develops subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of services for subcontract systems in support of development, production and sustainment for multiple contract types.
· Prepares bid packages, conducts bidders' conferences, develops evaluation criteria, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes subcontract packages for review, prepares awards and administers resulting subcontracts.
· Will be required to analyze proposals for all areas of compliance (cost/T&C/etc.) and will be involved in supplier negotiations leading to subcontract awards with subcontractors of various size and capabilities within the industry.
· Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts.
· May sign supplier agreements and purchase orders within established authority.
· Complete understanding and wide application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
· Knowledge of industry practices.
· Performs assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
· Adheres to company policies that directly affects employee work.
· Recommends changes to team policies.
· Develops solutions to a variety of problems moderate in scope and complexity.
· Shall refer to policies, procedures and practices.
· Independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
· Acting as a prime contact on contracts or projects.
· Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
Required Education and Qualifications:
· High School Diploma or equivalent and ten (10) years or more related experience, Bachelor’s degree and six (6) years or more of related experience; Master’s degree and four (4) years or more experience
· Experience working under government procurement and Federal Acquisition Regulations with understanding of the government acquisition process.
· Working knowledge of FAR, DFAR, and Public Laws relating to subcontracting.
· Negotiation skills and experience as relates to all contract types including cost types.
· Ability to handle multiple assignments at a time and be flexible and responsive in a diverse, changing environment.
· Excellent oral and written communications and ability to communicate clearly, effectively and independently with senior management.
· Proficient skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
· Must be detailed oriented with strong organizational skills.
· Problem solving using critical thinking and analytical skills.
· Strong team player
· Able to foster and maintain effective and productive relationship with both suppliers and program team..
· Knowledge and experience with issuing and administering cost plus subcontract agreements
· Experience in service related agreements, as well as, material purchasing experience
· Experience with CostPoint or similar Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
· Understanding of cost/price analysis concepts and be able to implement on complex supplier proposals and agreements.
· Able to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.