SAIC is seeking a Cyber RMF Specialist at MacDill AFB in Tampa, FL!
The Cyber RMF Specialist will be responsible for supporting and coordination between U.S. and Coalition Partner-Nations, including but not limited to:
- Provide advisory support to AFLCMC/HB programs as a Cybersecurity Subject Matter Expert (SME) at USCENTCOM J3/J6 and Partner-Nations, as required.
- Support development, submission, tracking and reporting of AFLCMC/HB RMF, PNCRR or other Cybersecurity related packages or documentation.
- Support Risk Assessment requirements for new AFLCMC/HB capabilities supporting Partner-Nations.
- Advise AFLCMC/HB of changes to USCENTCOM policies regarding partner nations and status of AFLCMC/HB's RMF, PNCRR or other Cybersecurity related packages or documentation being processed
- Serve as USCENTCOM J3/J6 representative during interoperability discussions, engagements, meetings or other with U.S. and Partner-Nation stakeholders regarding AFLCMC/HB programs.
- Serve as USCENTCOM J3/J6 representative to maintain regular communications with applicable agencies, organizations or stakeholders during risk assessment review of AFLCMC/HB PNCRR documentation packages
- Participate as a member of integrated government/contractor teams of technical and functional experts.
- Provide Analytical support will include research and development of IA/CND concepts, policies, and strategies, particularly within the national security framework.
- Review and provide recommendations for process improvements to improve execution and compliance with Cross Domain Solution (CDS) management. Participates in CDS related workshops, meetings, and conferences including but not limited to Defense IA/Security Accreditation
- Working Group (DSAWG), Cross Domain Technical Advisory Board (CDTAB)/Cross Domain Solutions Assessment Panel (CDSAP) and others as required.
- Engage with technical experts within USCENTCOM and coordinate with Unified Cross Domain Services Management Office (UCDSMO), Department of Defense (DoD), National Security Agency (NSA), Intelligence Community (IC) Agencies, Cross Domain Solution vendors, and the Cross Domain Solution user community to identify and solve information sharing and security challenges.
- Candidate may be required to take short deployments to the USCENTCOM AOR. Travel infrequently (+10%-20%) to CONUS military bases (including Hanscom AFB) and OCONUS locations within USCENTCOM AOR (including but not limited to Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Egypt) and other locations, as necessary, for coordination, collaboration or to satisfy job duties.
- Bachelor's Degree in technical discipline or equivalent and 5+ years related experience.
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance with ability to obtain SCI.
- 5+ Years of experience producing and maintaining DoD Certification & Accreditation Packages (DIACAP) or RMF package development and submission.
- 5+ Years of experience understanding and implementing DoD, DISA, Joint Staff, CNSSI and NIST cybersecurity instructions, publications and policies.
- 5+ Years of experience in understanding and validating DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs); DISA Security Requirements Guides (SRGs), National Security Agency Security Configuration Guides.
- 5+ Years of experience in understanding and validating NIST 800-53 Security Controls; CNSSI 1253 Security Controls and Overlays.
- 1+ Years of experience with Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
- Have detailed understanding and experience in Risk Management Framework for DoD Information Technology (RMF for DoD IT).
- Duties include knowledge and experience in Cybersecurity vulnerability scanning and auditing; incident handling and response specifically targeted towards computer incident response and restoration of a secure operating environment; candidate must be familiar with investigation of intrusion events and attempts and analysis of exploits.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Cyber Security and enterprise cyber security solutions.
- Reviewing, validating, and prioritizing cross domain requirements.
- Ability to draft Cross Domain Solution Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) Plans and Procedures.
- Have knowledge on the access to information regarding cross domain requirements, implementations, installations, and configurations within the organization.
- Ability to coordinate all pertinent cross domain issues with the Unified Cross Domain Management Office.
- Provide coordination and support for the organization's cross domain related risk management framework activities.
- Have knowledge of the available cross domain solution capabilities provided by Enterprise Services (ES) and the Unified Cross Domain Management Office Cross Domain baseline list.
- Ensuring that new cross domain developments are fully coordinated with the Unified Cross Domain Management Office; are in line with the goals and objectives of the Cross Domain Community Roadmap and; fill identified capability gaps.
- Must be able to work independently and have briefing, writing and customer interface skills.
- Experience with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS/NESSUS), eEye Retina, DISA Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP), Host Based Security System (HBSS); Vulnerability Management System (VMS); Continuous Monitoring and Risk Scoring (CMRS) cybersecurity applications and tools.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.