Job ID: 2314546
Location: FORT MEADE, MD, United States
Date Posted: Oct 25, 2023
Subcategory: Cybersecurity Spec
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Crisis, Contingency, and Emergency Support Analyst located out of Fort Meade, MD. This position directly supports the USCYBERCOM Joint Operations Center (JOC) and coordinates daily with the Battle Watch team for support requirements. This position provides mission essential coverage to support cyberspace operations 24x7x365.
Shift 1: Days - Tues-Fri – 0600-1600
Shift 2: Swings – Tues – Fri – 1400-0000
Shift 3: Nights - Tues – Fri – 2300-0900
Shift 1W: Days – Sat – Tues -0600-1600
Shift 2W: Swings – Sat – Tues – 1400-0000
Shift 3W: Nights – Sat – Tues - 2300 - 0900
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
· Operate the Automated Message Handling System (AMHS) to release and route received mission-related orders (e.g. PLANORD, OPORD, EXORD, TASKORD, etc.) as well as pertinent situational awareness general administrative (GENADMIN) message traffic;
· Support orders development as required;
· Continuously monitor and operate the Defense Red Switch Network (DRSN) phone and Enhanced Command Console (ECC) for USCYBERCOM JOC;
· Support JOC Data Transfer Agent (DTA) requirements as required;
· Coordinate with the PICO team to monitor operational status of JOC information technology systems and coordinate with support organizations to resolve trouble tickets;
· Coordinate and perform battle rhythm and episodic Skype (VMR, Polycom, etc.) conferences;
· Support the execution of USCYBERCOM’s Emergency Crisis Action Plan (ECAP) and Joint Chiefs of Staff Emergency Action Procedures (EAP);
· Participate in all battle drills and battle watch staff training events;
· Support the Battle Captain in the execution of their duties.
Deliverables include (as required):
· J3 Morning Update Brief (virtual dial-in via Skype)
· Cyber Battle Captain-led conference support
· Orders Daily Rollup (Email)
· Shift turnover (Confluence)
• High School Diploma or equivalent. Experience:
· Establishing Video Teleconference (VTC).
· Providing support to Emergency activities providing general situational awareness of the environment.
· Performing routine and emergency actions and communications.
· Performing routine and emergency actions critical to Operations center support including voice communication, message routing, and voice and video conference configuration and operation.
· Providing maintenance, and controls of the systems that project on Knowledge Walls.
· Scheduling and Operating VTC and POLYCOM Teleconferences.
· Initiating the appropriate notification procedures to address outages / degradations per relevant checklists, SOPs that specify these procedures including submitting trouble tickets.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.