Job ID: 2314540
Location: FORT MEADE, MD, United States
Date Posted: Oct 25, 2023
Subcategory: Cybersecurity Ops
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Cyberspace Event and Current Operations Situational Awareness Support Analyst out of Fort Meade, MD.
This position directly supports the USCYBERCOM Joint Operations Center (JOC). The Cyberspace Event and Current Operations Situational Awareness Support Analyst assesses, analyzes, and maintains situational awareness of USCYBERCOM operations and activities. The team reviews numerous JOC products, aggregates data, and summarizes information requiring the attention of the Battle Captain, the JOC Director, or the J3 Operations Director. This is a mission critical function and requires 24x7x365 coverage in support of the JOC.
Shift 1: Tues-Fri 0600 – 1600 / Shift 2: 1400 – 0000 / Shift 3: Sat-Tues 2300 – 0900
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
· Perform expansive cyberspace intelligence analyst duties;
· Review intelligence analytic concepts to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, and vulnerabilities;
· Develop operations products fused with relevant information from higher, adjacent, and supporting organizations;
· Aggregate JOC operational information into daily briefings to provide situational awareness of USCYBERCOM activities;
· Review internal and external reporting data for applicability to cyberspace operations;
· Conduct quality assurance checks on daily briefing dashboards;
· Maintain relationships and coordinate required actions with higher, adjacent, and supporting organizations;
· Develop analytic approaches and make recommendations to problems and situations with incomplete, controversial, or unprecedented datasets;
· Monitor various services to maintain situational awareness;
· Archive current operations products outside their window of relevancy.
Deliverables include (as required):
· J3 Morning Update Brief (virtual dial-in via Skype);
· Daily briefing dashboards;
· Education – High School Diploma or equivalent
· Minimum of five (5) years of experience providing support to a cyberspace center to include:
o Collaborating or working with other centers on fleshing out the perspective on a situation, incident, or event
o Drafting reports on cyber events, incidents, and documenting situations
o Contributing to the development of cyberspace situational awareness products and cyberspace analysis duties with minimal guidance
o Possessing a general understanding of intelligence analytic base concepts to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, and vulnerabilities
o Contributing to the development of analytic approaches and recommendations to problems and situations for which data are incomplete, controversial, or which no precedence exists
TS/SCI CI Poly
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.