Job ID: 2314538
Location: FORT MEADE, MD, United States
Date Posted: Oct 25, 2023
Subcategory: Cybersecurity Ops
Shift: Evening Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Coordination and Deconfliction Analyst located out of Fort Meade, MD. This position directly supports the USCYBERCOM Joint Operations Center (JOC) and is a member of the JOC Fires Support Cell. The Coordination and Deconfliction (C&D) analyst operates in a dynamic, 24/7 environment, and interacts daily with other JOC functional cells, the battle watch leadership, and USYCBERCOM components. The C&D watch stander supports the Joint Operations Center (JOC) with technical deconfliction of specific requirements related to cyberspace operations. The C&D watch stander offers a central deconfliction point for the synchronization of inter and intra-Departmental activities in the cyberspace domain.
Available Shifts: Shift 3: Tues-Fri 2300 – 0900 / Shift 2W: Sat-Tues 1400 – 0000 / Shift 3W: Sat-Tues 2300 – 0900 Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
· Perform technical deconfliction between USCYBERCOM, its components, US government partners, and allies in support of routine cyberspace operations, operational deconfliction, and public disclosure requests;
· Consolidate input from USCYBERCOM components and integrated planning elements to develop a weekly cyberspace operations placemat used by senior USCYBERCOM, Joint Staff, and Defense of Department leaders;
· Support C&D activities for cyberspace operations including exercises, global contingencies, and other emerging requirements;
· Review all malware disclosure and information release requests and coordinate with the USCYBERCOM J39 and Public Affairs Officer for action;
· Evaluate all deconfliction packages in IKE and take appropriate follow-on action;
· Act as a JOC trusted agent for DOD Cyber Red Team (DCRT) activities and notify the JOC Director of DCRT actions when required but in accordance with the trusted agent nondisclosure agreement.
Deliverables include (as required):
· J3 Morning Update Brief (virtual dial-in via Skype);
· Briefing slides for the Commander’s Weekly Update (as requested);
· Weekly operations placemat;
· Quarterly summary placement;
· C&D deep dive product when directed.
· Education – High School Diploma or equivalent
· Minimum of five (5) years of experience providing support to a cyberspace center to include:
o Collaborating or working with other centers on fleshing out the perspective on a situation, incident, or event
o Drafting reports on cyber events, incidents, and documenting situations
o Contributing to the development of cyberspace situational awareness products and cyberspace analysis duties with minimal guidance
o Possessing a general understanding of intelligence analytic base concepts to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, and vulnerabilities
o Contributing to the development of analytic approaches and recommendations to problems and situations for which data are incomplete, controversial, or which no precedence exists
TS/SCI CI Poly
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.