Job ID: 2314520
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 29, 2023
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Sys Integration
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an experienced and high-performing program integrator to provide wide-ranging programmatic support to a Customer division chief in an office that performs important research and development on emerging technologies to ensure that future mission capabilities are ready for tomorrow’s challenging environment. The office collaborates with mission partners on new technologies to create fresh solutions to enhance technological capabilities. The successful candidate will directly support a division chief, along with the department chief of staff, to perform programmatic duties to ensure smooth daily operations. The candidate must be a self-starter who has previously supported the Customer, shows initiative, and can work independently and complete multiple tasks. Position duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Manage priority actions for the division chief and other front office Customers, to include:
o Coordinate meetings and briefings.
o Support building briefing decks and developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
o Knowledge Management to include editing, storage, and retrieval of requested documents and emails.
o Office management to include purchasing office supplies, and coordinating with technical support and facilities and logistics officers.
o Perform timekeeper duties for division personnel.
· Coordinate with stakeholders on department and branch deliverables, activities, and requirements.
· Take lead role to coordinate with program integrators at the branch level to ensure timely completion of Customer activities and requests. Act as conduit into branches for division chief and chief of staff.
· Track, delegate, and coordinate tasks with branch level POC’s via the Customer’s official tasking system.
· Track personnel such as roster and space oversight, and check-in/check-out activities.
· Ad hoc support and issue resolution.
· Current TS/SCI clearance with full-scope polygraph.
· Must have a Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field (four years of relevant experience may substitute in lieu of a degree) and (14) years or more of related experience. Masters and (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and (9) years or more experience.
· Successful experience directly supporting an active Customer office.
· Record of accomplishment supporting the Customer on planning, implementing, and tracking team initiatives and deliverables.
· Action-oriented and forward leaning approach to supporting Customers.
· Outstanding coordination skills and ability to build strong customer relationships, along with a high comfort level managing multiple requirements.
· Ability to play lead role in coordinating with branch level program integrators to ensure resolution on tasks and activities.
· Experience with Customer-specific tools required for coordinating travel, accesses, logistics, and security requests.
· Expertise with MS Office suite of tools, including Excel and PowerPoint.
· Knowledge of Hive, OneNote, and similar Customer systems to manage and share program documentation and track activities.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.