Job ID: 2314519
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Dec 6, 2023
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Hybrid Remote
Benefits: Click here
This position is responsible for planning, organizing, securing and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific program
goals and objectives. Duties may include ensuring that all programs run within scope, time, and budget constraints. This position also interfaces with task and functional leaders, subcontractors, and support personnel. Most jobs in like this position have P & L responsibility. IMPACT: Works to achieve day-to-day objectives with major impact on the area of responsibility. Responsible for entire projects or processes spanning multiple professional areas. Typically responsible for coaching, reviewing and delegating work to lower level professionals. COMPLEXITY: Problems typically involve multiple issues, areas or specialties. Makes significant improvements in programs, processes, and solutions to enhance results. COMMUNICATION: Communicates with internal team members across multiple areas and client team members. May communicate with parties external to the organization (e.g., sub-contractors, vendors, etc.). Works to influence project/team leaders regarding solution design, process and/or approaches. LEADERSHIP & TALENT MANAGEMENT: KNOWLEDGE: Utilizes expert knowledge of and ability to apply advanced principles, and concepts of a
• Providing terminal facilities planning function support at meetings and conferences, preparing and distributing minutes, reviewing and finalizing written
presentations/documents, and maintaining and coordinating schedules of attendees/associated activities.
• Providing documentation support by compiling status reports and briefing papers.
• Establishing and maintaining communication with various FAA Service Area and Headquarters offices.
• Support the FAA Terminal Facilities Planning and Execution teams with Bilateral Infrastructure Law (BIL) project prioritization and project tracking.
• Provide expertise to review, evaluate and originate Terminal requirements based on Jacob’s Life Cycle and Condition Assessment reports.
• Provides planning, scheduling, networking and coordination assistance among all service area and headquarters organizations; involving NAS implementation and integration efforts and related to budget considerations as it applies to Life Cycle planning.
• Classifies and summarizes data for the preparation and submission of reports on a recurring basis.
• Provides assistance and recommendations to FAA managers, Service Area Leads, and staff who directly affect the conduct and attainment of agency goals.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters Degree with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
• Must possess excellent oral and written with proficiency in MS Office products
(Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint).
• Strong ability to interface with senior management.
• Must be a proactive, flexible, team player and adjust to multiple tasking.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative, self-motivation and follow-up.
• Must have superior communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance.
• Must be able to track project tasking for numerous simultaneous projects.
• Program Management Experience.
• Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Knowledge of FAA Terminal Facilities and Equipment requirements.
• FAA Facility, Service Area, or Headquarters Managerial or Support Experience
• Knowledge of project planning software programs such as Microsoft Project or Primavera.
US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.