SAIC is currently hiring a Senior ARNG Consultant to help support the MISS program at the Herbert R. Temple Army Readiness Center in Arlington, VA.
- Direct Support to the ARNG G2 and ARNG Deputy G2 for integration of ARNG G2 programs-projects-work in support of the 54 states and territories.
- Assist with planning and integrating with various ARNG G2 staff elements on all National Guard processes.
- Provide integrated training, communications, operations, engineering, logistics, and ancillary information technology (IT) products and services to enable ARNG G2 to provide efficient and dynamic military intelligence (MI) training support and increase readiness for the Warfighter.
- Provide subject matter expertise on support for MI modernization, MI training, MI readiness, MI resourcing, security program management and the Army military decision making process.
- Integrating and advising ARNG Senior Leadership in Army decision making forums, such as: Planning, Programming, Budget and Execution forums, Army Synchronization Meeting (ASM) and Total Army Analysis (TAA).
- Plan and facilitate working groups to achieve ARNG strategic priorities focused on the modernization of ARNG manning, training and equipping.
- Build and facilitate strategic communications plan and messaging for ARNG G2.
- Plan and facilitate execution of strategic organizational and manpower activities in support of a joint military command and its geographically separated subordinate commands.
- Interact with command leadership, prepare and brief accurate products in a timely and succinct manner. Prepare Point Papers, Issue Papers, PowerPoint briefing slides, Organizational Strategies, Policy, Visio organizational charts, manpower spreadsheets and comprehensive staff packages.
- Perform short and long-term strategic planning and forecasting, requirements determination reviews, Force Development analysis, improve current processes and change management.
- Implement concept development and requirements analysis.
- Provide strategic advice, technical guidance and expertise to program and project staff.
- Travel up to 25%
- Bachelors degree and 18 years of experience; 4 years of experience in lieu of degree.
Required Security Clearance:
- Top Secret clearance clearance (US Citizenship required) is required on first day of employment.
- Experience serving and interaction with the Total Army, specifically COMPO 1.
- Knowledge and expertise on How the Army Runs
- Program Management and leading projects
- Intelligence and Electromagnetic Warfare (IEW)
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.