Job ID: 2314337
Location: DAYTON, OH, United States
Date Posted: Oct 25, 2023
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Mod/Sim Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a qualified (NGTS) Requirements Manager to support the US Air Force Agency for Modeling and Simulation (AFAMS) program out of Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton, OH.
AFAMS is the premier agency responsible for implementation, integration, and development of Modeling and Simulation (M&S) and training and analysis standards that support the US Air Force (USAF), Department of Defense (DoD), and mission partners requiring these capabilities to support the Warfighter in full-spectrum operations.
The role of this position is to support the Joint Synthetic Environment (JSE) team at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH. The Next Generation Threat System (NGTS) Requirements Manager will:
• Serve as the primary day-to-day management focal point for USAF NGTS customers and their issues. Act as the liaison between The USAF NGTS customers and the Naval Air System Command’s (NAVAIR) Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division
• Lead USAF NGTS requirements advocacy at NAWCAD’s recurring NGTS events.
• Lead the USAF’s NGTS requirements process by interfacing with MAJCOM representatives, USAF NGTS platform teams, and NAWCAD on a recurring basis to collect and prioritize requirements on behalf of the Air Force in accordance with the
signed Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) between participating MAJCOMs, WNS, and NAWCAD.
• Work with MAJCOM reps and NAWCAD to resolve USAF NGTS deficiencies, integration issues, platform merger gaps, license agreement renewal, and problem reports.
• Conduct regular data calls to MAJCOM reps to collect NGTS issues; work with NAWCAD on a resolution path.
• Identify potential cost-sharing opportunities between MAJCOMs for NGTS requirements to lower overall cost.
• Conduct annual MOA reviews with all participating MAJCOMs, NAWCAD, and WNS.
• Complete Branch administration reporting and briefings on NGTS and its status to leadership, such as completing a monthly activity report and program management reviews.
The following skills are required:
· Represent SAIC to the customer and work with the SAIC program management team to ensure the requirements are met
· Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience, or relevant years of experience in lieu of degree
· A US Citizen and an active Top Secret security clearance is required for this position with ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
· Experience with Air Force or DOD acquisitions, program planning, and coordination
· Experience with NGTS
· Live, Virtual, and/or Constructive Modeling/Simulation experience
· Current TS/SCI clearance.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.