Job ID: 2314295
Location: REMOTE WORK, VA, United States
Date Posted: Dec 1, 2023
Category: Business Development
Subcategory: Strategic Plng
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is looking for a Strategic Alliance Analyst to join our Sales Enablement organization. This position will be responsible for understanding, coordinating, and tracking SAIC’s alliance and partner program(s) focused on driving growth in its delivery of cloud offerings to federal and commercial markets.
Roles and responsibilities:
Act as a primary contact in supporting the AWS partnership alliance by conducting industry research, valuation analyses, due diligence, creation of strategic presentations/recommendations, and both internal and external relationship building.
Work across the strategy, corporate development, solution, business development, and market-facing parts of the company to support industry relationships.
Create and execute go-to-market plans to drive revenue, with a primary focus on advancing our partnership with AWS; engage with other select partners as appropriate.
Identify joint marketing opportunities with partners and collaborate with our marketing team to drive participation and execution.
Provide advice and recommendations to the leadership team on development and investment to advance our partnerships.
Support strategic alliance strategy with a business development and growth mindset, defining an overarching alliance approach that enables scalable solution development and increased market capture.
Engage internally across stakeholder groups as well as externally with industry to both represent SAIC’s strategy and to assess new trends that can inform strategic priorities.
Coordinate with internal teams—including procurement, marketing, solutions, IT, and business development—to ensure alliance/partner resources are fully utilized.
Define and manage alliance success milestones and metrics, working with account teams, business development, and corporate teams to drive success.
Facilitate marketing, brand, and PR positioning among alliance and SAIC marketing departments.
· Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar partnership, go-to-market, or business development role.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, adapting quickly to changing business needs and priorities.
· Sufficient experience with technology, high-level architecture, and an understanding of how offerings from different organizations can fit together to deliver a solution.
· Demonstrated ability to plan, develop, and execute business strategies.
· Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities, projects, and deadlines simultaneously.
· Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and influence people both inside and outside the organization, at all levels.
· Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively communicate concepts to stakeholders at multiple levels.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.