Job ID: 2314225
Location: FORT BELVOIR, VA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 15, 2023
Subcategory: Policy Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
This position supports the Requirements Branch in the Defense Threat Reduction Agency's Strategic Integration Directorate at FT. Belvoir, VA.
The Requirements Branch supports DTRA’s process to identify, analyze, adjudicate, and document Agency-level requirements in order to provide quality information and recommendations to inform corporate decisions. The position shall provide analytical, technical, and administrative support for day-to-day activities and surge activities as it relates to the mission for the Agency Requirements Branch. This shall include support to the Agency process to identify, analyze, adjudicate, and document requirements. The position shall provide support including, but not limited to:
· Assist with coordinating Directorate validation of external requirements.
· Support validation coordination with Directorates by analyzing those requirements against plans, guidance, and Agency priorities.
· Perform administrative functions during Government-hosted meetings.
· Provide validated requirements to the executing Directorate.
· Add new requirements to the Agency requirements list and documenting them in requirements management tool.
· Prepare decision packages for requests not validated by the Requirements Branch in coordination with applicable Directorates.
· Collect, monitor, produce, and maintain data required to support internal database(s), and other synchronization and integration tools.
· Prepare and present technical and operational reports.
· Assist with identification of key issues and support their resolution.
· Assist with the preparation of briefing materials on program plans, requirements, and progress.
• Knowledge of U.S. Government and international partner efforts to counter and deter WMD and emerging threats.
• Knowledge of DoD Strategic Guidance and associated documents.
• Ability to coordinate and reach consensus with other organizations and directorates.
• Analytical, technical, or administrative support expertise related to CWMD/CBRNE/Consequence Management and/or other DoD-related missions and activities preferred.
• Experience with DTRA’s CWMD mission space and JCIDS is preferred.
Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI.
Education: 5 years of experience providing strategic level support. BA/BS required, but MA/MS preferred. Experience with DTRA’s CWMD mission space and JCIDS is preferred.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.