Job ID: 2313664
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 25, 2023
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC has an immediate opening for an IT Readiness Coordinator with a background in overseeing the delivery of Information Technology (IT) services. The successful applicant will participate within a team of Systems Engineers and Technical Advisors (SETAs) who will leverage various Requirements Verification and Tractability Matrix (RVTM) products, and contrast them against Service Provider service delivery artifacts to Verify and Validate (V&V) service deliveries meet mission customer needs.
Successful candidate must be able to:
· Facilitate and/or actively participate in Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs) with mission customers to solicit service readiness concurrence
· Proactively leverage, research, analyze, and coordinate Requirements Tractability Verification Matrixes (RTVMs) with Service Providers
· Pre-coordinate the scope and method for the performance of User Acceptance tests with mission customers
· Work with Service Portfolio Managers (SPfMs) (i.e., Government Program Management Office (GPMO) SMEs) and Service Providers to understand and evaluate service delivery approaches
· Understand and document how Service Providers verify the delivered service(s) perform as intended, meet specified performance levels, and are generally fit for the mission’s purpose
· Understand and document how Service Providers validate the delivered service(s) satisfy stakeholder needs, deliver systems support, and achieve the designated use in the intended operational environment
· Trace the Service Provider’s proposed fulfillment artifacts against requirements
· Capture, document, and present V&V findings and commitment statuses to decision makers
· Highlight failed and/or missing requirements fulfillment artifacts
· Assist with analyzing or estimating the impact of revisiting or re-working requirement fulfillment test cases
· When scope creep is detected, inform customers of the need for updated scope commitments (i.e., RFCs) and appropriate inter-organization funding, or Un-Funded Requests (UFRs) definitions
· Successfully work independently as well as within a team
· Bachelors in a STEM field of study and five (5) years or more relevant experience; Masters in a STEM related field and three (3) years or more relevant experience
*Significant applicable work experience of more than ten (10) years may be considered in lieu of a degree
· Must be US Citizen and an active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)clearance with Poly
· PMP is a plus, but not required
· ITIL certification is a plus, but not required
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.