SAIC is seeking an Acquisition Support with a TS/SCI clearance to conduct acquisition planning and support activities for current and future programs in accordance with Federal, DoD, Air Force and JWAC law regulations, policies, directives and instructions. This position is located in Dahlgren, VA.
- Support various program actions and activities to include Integrated Project Team (IPTs) meetings, requirements matrix to capability planning and development, vendor performance tracking, milestone planning, staff coordination, and decision document preparation.
- Provide acquisition planning and support required for project monitoring, financial monitoring, project planning and scheduling; financial management support, budget analysis support, obligation and budget execution tracking, and daily funds monitoring.
- Support the government acquisition managers by ensuring programs are in conformance with current DoD directives (i.e. 5000 and 8000 series), the program’s approved Acquisition Program Baseline document, and current JWAC policies.
- The contractor shall perform program management functions to monitor cost, schedule and performance of contractors, contracts and higher level taskings in support of JWAC capabilities.
- Provide assistance in the coordination of Integrated Project Teams (IPTs), various program actions and activities to include but not be limited to requirements development, solicitation development, source selections, pre- and post-award monitoring and activities.
- Maintain a current status of all acquisition activities and perform analysis on the delivery performance, maintaining metrics and reports for distribution to government management. The contractor shall identify areas where the acquisition process is slowing down and develop remediation action plans. This is currently performed in a government database.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and ten (10) years' or more experience; Masters and eight (8) years' or more experience.
- Active TS/SCI required to start
- US citizenship required
- 3+ years relevant experience with Air Force acquisition processes, procedures and functions
- Program management expertise
- Working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations and/or DoD 5000 series.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to thrive in a team environment
- Experience working with large contracts and collaborating with stakeholders, contractors, and vendors
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.