Job ID: 2313542
Location: QUANTICO, VA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 25, 2023
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Site Support
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
Make a difference for national security by joining a team of dedicated IT professionals who will sustain, modernize and transform the enterprise IT capabilities for the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA). The National Security & Space Sector of SAIC is seeking a Field Service Technician to support a transformational infrastructure program for DCSA.
SAIC is proud to be supporting DCSA in safeguarding our nation’s information. DCSA is the designated oversight authority on the accreditation of classified facilities, information systems, and the insider threat program. This involves security oversight of more than 10,000 companies and approximately 13,000 facilities involved in classified work throughout the DoD and 31 Federal agencies.
Specifically, on the DCSA One IT program, SAIC will provide an enterprise IT solution that delivers highly secured and adaptable IT infrastructure, provides customer support, and cutting-edge technologies that support operations and advance the DCSA mission under a single IT environment (i.e., One IT).
· Supports customer service requests and IT service delivery within the IT environment and for mission applications, as part of the overall strategic objective of the DCSA IT modernization and One IT initiatives to provide an improved flexible and evolving enterprise IT environment to support the DCSA mission IAW with DCSA and DoD policies and procedures and commonly utilized industry best practices.
· Researches, maintains, and applies expertise in emerging technologies, and industry developments, trends, best practices, and principles of IT customer support.
· Provides onsite and remote technical support to approved seat service DCSA end users.
· Part of a call center of mission-ready technicians to assist staff with data input/output devices issues with laptops/tablets/workstations, mobile devices, VOIP devices, monitors, printers, scanners, copiers, cabling, external data storage devices, and network interface devices.
· In coordination with desk side support and service desk resource teams, provides IT technical support by assigning or dispatching the appropriate resource to troubleshoot and isolate IT technical issues and outages ensuring minimal impact to users.
· Coordinates, resolves, and closes service requests beyond first call resolution.
· Handles customer interactions across multiple communication channels and business lines, with customized interfaces and information delivery mechanisms.
· Supports currency and accuracy of IT Service Catalog, adding missing services and/or making recommendations for services not offered.
· Executes plans for practices, technologies, automation and solutions to achieve operational efficiencies, improve self-service options, modernize service management, and improve the customer experience.
· Tracks customer satisfaction benchmarks and metrics.
· Provides weekly, monthly, and customer service ad-hoc reports.
· Executes change management to perform smoother transition migrations.
· Supports information sharing and knowledge management capabilities, continuous process improvement, and performance tracking and monitoring capabilities.
· Updates and maintains a knowledge base for investigating, diagnosing, and resolving incidents as applicable.
· Ensures laptops, PCs, and other access devices are built and maintained to expected standards of performance and security, ensuring patching and updates are carried out promptly and effectively.
It is required that the Customer Support Analyst have the following qualifications:
Associates Degree or experience accepted in lieu of degree
3 to 5 years of experience
TS (SCI Eligible)
IAT-I, Certification in one of the following areas, A+ CE, CCNA-Security, Network+ CE, SSCP
IAT-II, Certification in one of the following areas, CSA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.