SAIC is seeking a SharePoint Administrator to be a key member of the Software Engineering team in support of the Headquarters, U.S. Central Command J6 mission. This is a hybrid remote position with onsite work at MacDill AFB in Tampa, FL.
The SharePoint Engineer is responsible for
- Support migration of on-premises SharePoint Sites to O365 SharePoint Online Site
- Server administration, operation, and maintenance of multiple SharePoint Farms
- Develop and maintain SharePoint Pages in SharePoint Online
- Develop and maintain SharePoint workflows.
- Develop and maintain SharePoint Sites.
- Elicit and analyze business processes and requirements from technical and non-technical teams. Organize tasks and estimate delivery times.
- Interact with customers throughout project lifecycle and serve as the technical and functional subject matter expert for SharePoint solutions internally and externally.
- Perform daily operations and maintenance tasks, to include maintaining SharePoint servers, and sites.
- Troubleshoot issues, respond to service desk ticket escalations, and document problems and solutions.
- Patching on-premise SharePoint Farms
Skills and Knowledge Requirements
- Understanding and experience with SharePoint 2019/2016 and SharePoint Online.
- Desire experience with migrating SharePoint to SharePoint Online and utilizing migration tools
- Experience with server administration for Windows Server (2016, 2019)
- Experience managing SharePoint servers in a virtual environment
- Experience with SharePoint to cloud migration and management is a plus
- Understanding of Power Platform and PowerShell scripting desired
- Understanding of Agile and SCRUM methodology and experience with Azure DevOps or JIRA desired
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written) with stakeholders to define system requirements
- Advanced knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office tools
- Advanced knowledge and experience using SharePoint Designer
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced and highly demanding environment where each day provides a new set of challenges under short time constraints involving complex network configuration and/or troubleshooting requirements
- Must be able to work independently and at the same time be willing work on a team in support of a common mission
- Knowledge of U.S. Department of Defense security requirements, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of experience; or High School equivalent and 6+ years of experience
- Must currently possess a Secret clearance and be able to obtain a TS/SCI
- CompTIA certification required for DoD 8570 compliance
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.