SAIC is seeking an Executive Administrator to support DoD CIO with a full range of administrative services. A successful candidate will be able to work in a high pace environment, deliver quality products and address multiple requirements. The candidate can apply their administrative skills to help solve complex issues and ensure the office workflow continues even during high demand activities. Duties include:
- Provides Senior Executive level support to the Director and Deputy Director of PN
- Manage/facilitate/back-up CIO and PDCIO chaired forums; preparing topics, talking points, due-outs, read ahead materials, and managing any due-outs.
- Research/develop materials and responses to special projects requests.
- Develop white papers, standard of procedures (SOPs), and battle rhythm tables.
- Provide travel support using the DoD DTS system. Performs all duties and tasks related to travel, to include, budget requests, creation of the ITR, booking of travel, and coordinating with meeting partners regarding agenda and security requirements
- Manage and coordinate travel requirements to include local, CONUS and OCONUS destinations, passports, APACS, foreign clearance processing, and COVID requirements.
- Create/process/deliver unclassified and classified CATMS taskers, messages, incoming mail, and pick-up any outgoing correspondence and transport it to the appropriate distribution points.
- Sort and deliver incoming and outgoing unclassified and classified mail to include special messages (cables)
- Support any office security requirements including document management.
- Manage IT resources to include assisting in onboarding/departing personnel. To include paperwork, IT, records requirements, and necessary security paperwork. Equipment needs/returns, cellphones, laptops, software/hardware issues, and maintaining item inventory.
- Act as the Records Liaison for the Chief of Staff office managing the NIPR, SIPR, and JWICS environments
- Assist in developing special event requirements such as time and place, location, duration, number of attendees, security requirements, and travel arrangements
- Arrange for appropriate conference rooms/facilities and prepare meeting places in accordance with acceptable protocol and security procedures such as seating arrangements and security verification.
- Assists with scheduling meetings / calendar maintenance / VTC connectivity. Assists with PNT WG, NAVWAR WG, PNT OC, and EMB VTC connections for all offsite attendees, creates minutes template, attendance rosters, seating charts, and all materials required for each meeting venue.
- Works daily ops and ensures continuity of tasks and personnel for the Director
- Responds to quick turn and no-notice taskings from leadership
- Controls and maintains “living” distro lists in outlook and excel of all PNT/NAVWAR WG, PNT OC, and EMB contacts across NIPR, SIPR, and JWICS.
- Maintains PNT OC Mailbox across NIPR, SIPR, JWICS, to include tasking and notifying individuals of emails requiring attention
- Controls and maintains PNT Records Management, assist with records management up to the C3 FO level.
- 4 Days per week in the Pentagon, 1 day telework (unless ops-tempo requires more)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 years general experience
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.