Job ID: 2313329
Location: AUSTIN, TX, United States
Date Posted: Oct 25, 2023
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Network Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: Hybrid Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Network Architect to join our team in Austin, Texas.
This position will be a hybrid/remote opening.
Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years ore more experience; four (4) years of experience considered in lieu of degree. Commercial network vendor certification is desired.
· Network experience with academic, government (DoD is desired) or commercial networks
· Land-based Network design and troubleshooting
· Cloud technology connectivity implementations
· Familiarity with the Defense Research Engineering Network (DREN)
· Knowledge of the Army Cybersecurity process
· Working knowledge of and/or experience with Cloud Technology and software-defined network implementation (Azure, AWS, Oracle or VMware) experience
· MA/MS with 10 to 13 years of experience
· Must have an active Secret clearance with ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.