SAIC has an immediate need for a CANES Coordinator supporting the Tactical Networks (TACNET) Capabilities Based In-Service Engineering Activity (CB-ISEA) Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services (CANES) Program of Record (PoR) in San Diego, CA and/or Virginia Beach, VA.
Note: This position is hybrid, with expectations of in office / customer site support as needed.
- Supporting the Tactical Networks (TACNET) Capabilities Based In-Service Engineering Activity (CB-ISEA) Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services (CANES) Program of Record (PoR).
- Manage the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and closing of multiple CANES related projects focused on CANES installations and System Operations and Verification Testing (SOVT) efforts.
- Maintain full accountability for handling all aspects of CANES project management operations in support of client goals.
- Will have any direct reports.
- Collaborate with Government customer(s), stakeholders, and project team to ensure success of project execution from inception to close out.
- Manage the execution and oversight of approved projects to include integration, installation and maintenance activities as well as creating, tracking, and communicating schedule, performance, and compliance and other project specific deliverables.
- Coordinate resource allocation to support CANES installation efforts and managing technical team during execution.
- Conduct status/progress/issues briefings for CANES installations.
- Create and coordinate associated Integrated Master Schedules (IMS). Ensure compliance with quality standards and escalate challenges to SAIC/Customer leadership as needed.
- Facilitate project meetings with appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate and keep stakeholders informed of project status, communicating any issues which impact project delivery.
- Manage Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and tracking those efforts to on-time completion.
- Ensure proper close-out of all projects, including Contracts Data Requirements List (CDRL) documents.
- Provide feedback on technical team’s performance on an effort.
- Participate in a continual improvement process and feedback sessions to gain efficiencies in shipboard installations of a complex enterprise network.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND CLEARANCE:
- Bachelor’s and six (6) years or more of related experience; master’s and four (4) year of related experience; additional years of experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen.
- Candidate must have minimum of Interim Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain DOD SECRET clearance.
- Experience with DoD Navy Afloat systems (CANES, ADNS, or ISNS).
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with the ability to manage competing demands. Excellent attention to detail and time management.
- 2+ years managing IT projects.
- CCNA or LINUX+.
- Experience leading indirect reports on project execution.
- Familiarity with the SOVT process.
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.