Job ID: 2313022
Location: FORT MEADE, MD, United States
Date Posted: Sep 19, 2023
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Program Analyst for a future program with USMC JFHQ Cyber Operations Support at Fort Meade, MD.
This position is contingent upon award news in Fall 2023.
The Program Analyst will work with other Project Managers supporting a Government lead to provide effective and efficient management regarding status, requirements, cost and schedule of more than a dozen projects supporting Cyberspace Operations (CO).
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Bachelors degree and six (6) years or more of related experience, or additional years of experience in lieu of degree
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience supporting organizational level projects using an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) in MS Project to include cost, schedule, milestones, and resources for multiple projects.
• Tracking and updating project status, requirements, cost and schedules within an organizational level Integrated Master Schedule.
• Conducting risk analysis and reporting, issue analysis, identification and escalation for large-scale projects.
• Proficient in Microsoft Project and JIRA.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office 360, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams.
• TOP SECRET /SCI
• PMP Certification
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.