SAIC is seeking a Project Manager in support of the recently awarded NIWC LANT Transformational Technology Analysis (TTA) for Defense Systems. This work is performed on site in North Charleston, SC.
About the Program:
- Enables analyses of advanced technology experiments in platforms and space systems
- Assists NIWC Atlantic with the development of seedling, demonstration and new start projects, and supporting prototyping activities and experimentation to assist in gaining sponsorship for strategic initiatives
- Generates STI in the form of designs, test plans, test reports, evaluations, and technical studies, as well as the recommended integration of prototype components and designs for new or existing robotic systems
- Enhances NIWC Atlantic’s ability to meet program goals including: Conducting and supporting a wide range of defense-systems and weapons systems related studies, evaluations, and analysis of methods
- Experiments in both virtual environments utilizing modeling and simulation and militarily relevant environments
- Transitions developed technology into Department of Defense capabilities
- Develops and test autonomous computer security technologies whose future iterations may someday protect national networks
Position Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for successful delivery of a program to a customer; or manage performance of a task or project as part of a larger program under direction of another PM.
- Manage and integrate activities in accordance with contract requirements and ensure technical, schedule, cost, and financial performance.
- Define or contribute to the program baseline then execute the program to comply with baseline requirements.
- Manage risk, customer relationships, and program staffing.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards and escalate challenges to SAIC leadership.
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more experience, or additional years of experience can be considered in lieu of degree
- Active TS/SCI clearance
Desired Certifications with:
- American Software Test Qualification Board or International Institute of Software Testing
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.