Job ID: 2312871
Location: ARLINGTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 19, 2023
Subcategory: Admin Services Support
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an Office Administrator to provide full time support on-site in the Pentagon in working as part of contract team with the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Office of the General Counsel (OGC).
The candidate will:
· High school degree or equivalent.
· 2+ years of experience with knowledge of administrative and clerical functions, processes, practices and procedures
· Fluency with, and understanding of, DoD, Joint Staff, and the Military Departments standards of practice
· Experience with the OGC data file system or similar filing systems
· The ability to review, understand, and analyze complex legal and non-legal DoD documents and international agreements
· Possess exceptional oral and written communication abilities and the ability to read, interpret and understand legal documents.
· The ability to leverage established relationships with other DoD components and agencies.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and common office software applications
· Flexible team player and capable of interacting at all levels within the customer space as well as other parts of the defense community.
· Motivated, self-starter with the ability to accomplish tasks under pressure with limited supervision.
· Strong admin skills and a strong ability to multi-task.
· Required Clearance:
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.