Job ID: 2312883
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 28, 2023
Subcategory: Technical Training
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an experienced targeter/targeting instructor to assist with a technical training program for the Customer’s targeting occupation by providing SME support to curriculum development and delivery of course material. The instructor should have experience as a Technical Targeting Analyst (TTA) or other multi-source targeting experience. The candidate must have expertise in and the ability to advise others on the use of common TTA tools and methodologies. The ideal candidate should be familiar with basic instructional and course design principles to help build course curriculum. The training may include blended and distance learning solutions, along with asynchronous and synchronous approaches to training. The candidate will also help carry out training evaluations and support creation of a variety of training products such as guides, handbooks, and job aids.
· Active TS/SCI clearance with full-scope polygraph.
· Bachelor's degree (4 years of relevant experience may substitute in lieu of degree) and 10+ years of related work experience.
· Demonstrated experience as a Technical Targeting Analyst, or other multi-source targeting experience.
· Knowledgeable in the use of common TTA tools and the ability to teach others to use them.
· Demonstrated ability to instruct others in the application of TTA tools and methodologies against real-world scenarios.
· Successful experience facilitating training working groups and/or discussions.
· Exceptional aptitude and ability in coordination, scheduling, and performing outreach.
· Strong ability to establish and maintain meaningful directorate, Customer, and community networks; including ability to identify opportunities to integrate targeting tradecraft from those networks into the technical targeting training program.
· Willingness to travel CONUS as part of routine work approximately five times per year.
· Knowledge of how technical targeting drives technical operations (and vice versa).
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.